Tuesday 3 April 2012

Perhaps not budget, but definite bargain

So recently I started my new job as a sales advisor for Hobbs clothing, I was very unprepared for just how much hard work it would be - especially selling! I was also unprepared for just how much I would fall in love with the clothes.
I know I don't wear suits, but the suits they have are gorgeous. However I'm here mainly to talk about the a new range that Hobbs has brought out!

The new brand at Hobbs is called NW3, and it is amazing!! Here are a few 'key looks' from the website: 
The Statement Jumpsuit
The 70s Inspired Dress
The Button Down Skirt
and here are some of their stunning key pieces!


They have some really great looks in their range and I cannot wait to get my hands on some more of it with my staff discount! The materials on all the items are something else, everything is so well cut and made it all fits beautifully on almost everyone. I definitely know where I'm shopping next time I'm having a big spending spree! 

Everyone hit up Hobbs!!
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the NW3 clothing, especially the playsuit you blogged about. I think it looks lovely. I love your blog so much! If you have time, would you check mine out? Lots of love xxx

    www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess! The NW3 range is so lushh!

    Course :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Key pieces are so nice and the clothes are so chic and sophisticated!
    I'm following your blog, would love it if you entered my competition!!
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete