Monday 30 January 2012

Secret of my denim short collection...

I don't think I would ever being happy wearing a pair of denim shorts that are not levi vintage or 'wrangler', I absolutely adore the style of them and they are so very often cheaper than a pair of topshop wannabees. Here are a few of my favourite pairs:



All of these are perfectly simple denim shorts with a little bit of character to add a bit of 'shazzam' to your outfit so to speak! All from rockit online vintage website (http://www.rokit.co.uk/), and all the shorts tend to be no more than £25 - brilliant value for the label you're getting! Why spend £40 at topshop for look a likes when you can get the real thing for a lower price?! That's right, go get out your debit/credit cards and go buy yourself a pair! Looking at all these denim shorts has made me excited for summer now! Cannot wait!


Hattie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment